The Win Column, established in 2003, is a numerical listing of program participants that the Founder of ASSIST has aided in gaining entry into a College or University.
These participants have recieved either full athletic or academic scholarships, grants, loans or financial aid assistance. The Founder voluntarily utilizes his time to place these student athletes in institutions most suitable for their needs.
The founder also gives thanks and credit to everyone who took their time with the student athletes, such as coaches, mentors, and parents.
Class of 2003
1. Chad Carter Huguenot High School
Basketball : Dundalk Comm College
Class of 2004
2. David Nelson Thomas Jefferson High School
Basketball: MD Rockville Comm. College Financial Aid Assistance
3. Solimoun Fourqueen Huguenot High School
Basketball : Rockville Md Financial Aid Assistance
4. Elpaul Pope Huguenot High School
Basketball: Rockville Community College Md Financial Aid Assistance
5. Demond Hickman LC. Bird High School
Basketball : Elizabeth City NC. Full Scholarship
6. Jacob Culver
Basketball: Essex Community College Grant /Financial Aid
7. Daruis Pullium
Essex Community College Basketball Financial Aid Package
8. Adrian Taylor
Essex Community College Basketball Financial Aid / Grant
9. Germain Williams
Maryland Community College Basketball Financial Aid Package
Class of 2005
10. Ben Oliven Notre Dame Academy
Basketball : Mary Washington College Academic Scholarship /Grant / Financial Aid Package
11. Jaron Thorpe Huguenot High School
Football: Chowan College Financial Aid Package Full Scholarship Available for Fall 2006.
12. Philip Smith Chesterfield Comm.
Basketball Garrett Community College Financial Aid Assistance
13. Jason Moore Chesterfield Comm.
Basketball: Garrett Community College Garrett NC. Financial Aid Assistance /Partial Scholarship
14. Camille Harper Meadowbrook High School
Band: Norfolk State University Partial Scholarship /Financial Aid Assistance
15. Mike Puckett Huguenot HS
Basketball: Clinton Comm. College ClintonFull Scholarship.
16. Matt Deprotty ForkUnion Academy
Basketball; Potomac College
17. Lamar Bullock Armstrong High School
Basketball: Tacoma Park Community College Financial Aid Package
18. Lemar Bugg Parkview High School
Basketball: St. PetersburgCommunity College Financial Aid Assistance
19. Thomas Midget Trinity Episcopal High School
Basketball: Bryan College Full Scholarship/Financial Aid Package
20. Jabril Burnet Armstrong High School
Basketball: St. Paul College Financial Aid Assistance
These are kids who just went to school to pursue and education which is the main thing for people today. The founder ASSIST made sure that these kids had and opportunity to go some where to pursue there dream. The founder voluntary spend his time to help get these kids in school with all resources.
Class OF 2005
1. Mike Wattie George Wythe High School
Academics: St. Paul College Financial Aid Assistance
2. John Nick Home School
Academics: St. Paul College Financial Aid Assistance Loans
3. Juan Andrews Meadowbrook High School
Academics: Virginia State University Financial Aid/Assistance Loans
4. Chris Turner Huguenot High School
Academics: St. Paul College Community College
5. Dominic Wright George Wythe High School
Academics: Norfolk State University Financial Aid
Other student athletes wanted to wait another year from the Class OF 2005 to make a decision to go in the Fall OF 2006.
1. Decorey Patterson Thomas Jefferson High School
Basketball: Essex Community College Partial Scholarship Financial Aid Assistance.
2. Jarell Harris Thomas Jefferson High School
Basketball: Essex Community College Financial Aid Assistance
Demond Hickman Class of 2004
Jaron Thorpe Class of 2005
Jarell Harris Class of 2005